Plastic Waste Free World 2024
Source The Latest Materials, Innovations, Technologies & Circular Economy Solutions, To Create A World FREE From Plastic Waste
Plastic Waste Free World Conference & Expo has rapidly become the must-attend international conference and exhibition for any company looking for new technologies, materials, and solutions to help realize their plastic waste targets and source the latest innovations driving the new circular economy.
The event presents an unbiased opportunity to explore and discuss this highly complex issue with world-leading experts from a number of different industries, and to offer a wide range of new technologies, materials and business practises that will have a positive impact in reducing global plastic pollution, as well as increasing the sustainability of your products. The event attracts 3,000+ attendees from the entire supply chain including major manufacturers, brand owners, retailers, materials experts, circular economy experts, government organizations, NGOs, the recycling industry, and the plastics sector to engage in discussions that will help reduce waste plastic in the environment.
Plastic Waste Free World is part of Sustainable Industry Week, which incorporates the Greener Manufacturing Expo, Sustainable Materials Expo and Sustainable Chemicals Expo. Join us in Koelnmesse on 13-14 November to access all four events with one pass and see hundreds of new products on display, meet new business partners, and learn from the industry’s thought leaders at the 3 free to attend conference stages right on the exhibition floor.
What’s on in 2024?
Interested In Exhibiting?
The Exhibition is the perfect opportunity to grow your network and build new relationships with other sustainability professionals looking to address the global plastic waste crisis.
Get Your Free Visitor Pass
Over 200 companies are participating in the exhibition and entry to the exhibit hall is free. Register below and get your free Exhibition Pass.
Attend The Conference
3 individual conference streams, more than 100+ speakers, and over 500+ delegates! This is Europe’s leading sustainability conference.
A Holistic Approach to Tackling Plastic Waste and Creating a Circular Economy
Topics Under Discussion Will Include:
- Eliminating single-use plastics throughout the supply chain
- Government regulations
- Reducing unnecessary plastics
- How to go plastic-free
- Improving recyclability of products and packaging
- Bio-based materials
- Marine/aquatic clean-up technologies
- Chemical recycling and waste-to-X
- Best practice in deposit refund schemes
- Bio-based feedstocks
- Sustainable materials
- Environmentally friendly fibres
- Plastic substitutes
- Biodegradability testing
- Compostability testing
- Recyclability testing
- Extended Producer Responsibility
- The business case for sustainable products
- Opportunities from capturing the material value of plastics
- Increased use of recycled materials
- New manufacturing solutions
- 100% biodegradable polymers
- Circular economy principles to address plastic pollution
- International perspectives on plastic waste management
- Industry 4.0 and the waste sector
- Big Data and data visualization
- Artificial intelligence, robotics and automated learning in waste recycling