Changing the way we think about plastics
About the event
Plastic Waste Free World Europe cemented itself worldwide as the most talked-about and best-attended event focusing on eliminating plastic waste, after it attracted some of the biggest brands and most respected sustainability professionals globally during its first outing. This senior executive-level conference and exhibition honed in on the exploration of how international businesses from a wide variety of industries can reduce their use of fossil-fuel-based plastics, eliminate single-use plastics, design and create more sustainable bio-sourced products and packaging solutions, introduce more circular business models, and ultimately help contribute to improving the global plastic pollution crisis.
We are bringing together 130+ international speakers and over 500 delegates to debate and discuss the latest business models, strategies, materials innovations, future regulations, manufacturing technologies, bio-sourced solutions and the latest and next-generation technologies to help meet future plastic waste targets and create highly sustainable products accepted by rapidly evolving consumer demands.
Hear over 130+ expert presentations from companies already adopting sustainable and circular approaches that are helping contribute to tackling the global plastic pollution crisis.
Gain the latest research to help eliminate single-use plastics throughout your supply chain and discover more natural and re-usable alternatives.
Discover the next-generation of highly sustainable materials, technologies, and manufacturing solutions. Plus, meet the companies behind the latest innovations helping to create environmentally friendly products made from natural bio-based materials that are more easily recycled, compostable and biodegradable.
Exchange knowledge and network with more than 4,000+ sustainability leaders from some of the world’s largest international organizations working to reduce their dependence on fossil fuel-based plastics.
Industries in attendance include:
Any business looking to reduce the environmental impact of plastics in their supply chain should attend this event. However, the following industries are particularly recommended to attend:
- Meet with more than 800 senior-level executives and R&D chiefs looking for material and chemical innovations to help them meet their future plastic footprint targets.
Retail & Consumer Goods
- Eliminating single-use plastics throughout your supply chain
- Lower plastic usage in packaging and delivery
- How to increase recyling rates
- Find plastic-free alternatives for the food and drink industry
- Eliminate unecessary and single-use plastics
- Improve recyling and upcycling rates of food and beverage products
Automotive & Transport
- Next-generation ultra-light weight biocomposites for automotive and transportation applications
- Cost-effective natural fibres and natural fibre-reinforced materials for vehicle interiors
- Increase use of recycled materials
- New component design and manufacturing solutions to improve recyclability of vehicles
Clothing & Textiles
- Innovative solutions to tackle the microplastic crisis in the clothing and textile industries
- Natural fibre solutions from sustainable sources
- Meet the experts that can make your products biodegradable, compostable, and easily recycled
- Close the loop on a circular economy and reuse discarded clothing and textiles
- Eliminate single-use and hard to recycle plastics
- Reduce plastic wastage through design and manufacturing processes
- Find alternative, highly sustainable materials sourced from natural feedstocks
- Improve recyclability
- Increase upcycling of packaging materials
Travel & Catering
Recycling & Waste Management