Changing the way we think about plastics
About the event
Plastic Waste Free World Europe cemented itself worldwide as the most talked-about and best-attended event focusing on eliminating plastic waste, after it attracted some of the biggest brands and most respected sustainability professionals globally during its first outing. This senior executive-level conference and exhibition honed in on the exploration of how international businesses from a wide variety of industries can reduce their use of fossil-fuel-based plastics, eliminate single-use plastics, design and create more sustainable bio-sourced products and packaging solutions, introduce more circular business models, and ultimately help contribute to improving the global plastic pollution crisis.
We are bringing together 200+ international speakers and over 700 delegates to debate and discuss the latest business models, strategies, materials innovations, future regulations, manufacturing technologies, bio-sourced solutions and the latest and next-generation technologies to help meet future plastic waste targets and create highly sustainable products accepted by rapidly evolving consumer demands.
Hear over 200 expert presentations from companies already adopting sustainable and circular approaches that are helping contribute to tackling the global plastic pollution crisis.
Gain the latest research to help eliminate single-use plastics throughout your supply chain and discover more natural and re-usable alternatives.
Discover the next-generation of highly sustainable materials, technologies, and manufacturing solutions. Plus, meet the companies behind the latest innovations helping to create environmentally friendly products made from natural bio-based materials that are more easily recycled, compostable and biodegradable.
Exchange knowledge and network with more than 3,500 sustainability leaders from some of the world’s largest international organizations working to reduce their dependence on fossil fuel-based plastics.
Industries in attendance include:
Any business looking to reduce the environmental impact of plastics in their supply chain should attend this event. However, the following industries are particularly recommended to attend:
Retail & Consumer Goods
- Eliminating single-use plastics throughout your supply chain
- Lower plastic usage in packaging and delivery
- How to increase recyling rates
- Find plastic-free alternatives for the food and drink industry
- Eliminate unecessary and single-use plastics
- Improve recyling and upcycling rates of food and beverage products
Automotive & Transport
- Next-generation ultra-light weight biocomposites for automotive and transportation applications
- Cost-effective natural fibres and natural fibre-reinforced materials for vehicle interiors
- Increase use of recycled materials
- New component design and manufacturing solutions to improve recyclability of vehicles
Clothing & Textiles
- Innovative solutions to tackle the microplastic crisis in the clothing and textile industries
- Natural fibre solutions from sustainable sources
- Meet the experts that can make your products biodegradable, compostable, and easily recycled
- Close the loop on a circular economy and reuse discarded clothing and textiles
- Eliminate single-use and hard to recycle plastics
- Reduce plastic wastage through design and manufacturing processes
- Find alternative, highly sustainable materials sourced from natural feedstocks
- Improve recyclability
- Increase upcycling of packaging materials
Travel & Catering
Recycling & Waste Management