Exhibit at the show
+44 1483 330 018
Alternatively you can fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly to discuss your options.
- Booths start at 9sqm with pricing from as little as €4,195
- Only a 50% deposit is required to secure your booth
- Final payment is not due until 6 weeks before the event
- Tailored packages and additional sponsorship opportunities are also available
- All booths include free exhibition entry, company profile on the website and in the event guide, pre-show marketing, and a 20% discount on conference entry
Hear over 130+ expert presentations from companies already adopting sustainable and circular approaches that are helping contribute to tackling the global plastic pollution crisis.
Gain the latest research to help eliminate single-use plastics throughout your supply chain and discover more natural and re-usable alternatives.
Discover the next-generation of highly sustainable materials, technologies, and manufacturing solutions. Plus, meet the companies behind the latest innovations helping to create environmentally friendly products made from natural bio-based materials that are more easily recycled, compostable and biodegradable.
Exchange knowledge and network with more than 4,000+ sustainability leaders from some of the world’s largest international organizations working to reduce their dependence on fossil fuel-based plastics.
Industries in attendance include:
Any business looking to reduce the environmental impact of plastics in their supply chain should attend this event. However, the following industries are particularly recommended to attend:
Retail & Consumer Goods
- Eliminating single-use plastics throughout your supply chain
- Lower plastic usage in packaging and delivery
- How to increase recyling rates
- Find plastic-free alternatives for the food and drink industry
- Eliminate unecessary and single-use plastics
- Improve recyling and upcycling rates of food and beverage products
Automotive & Transport
- Next-generation ultra-light weight biocomposites for automotive and transportation applications
- Cost-effective natural fibres and natural fibre-reinforced materials for vehicle interiors
- Increase use of recycled materials
- New component design and manufacturing solutions to improve recyclability of vehicles
Clothing & Textiles
- Innovative solutions to tackle the microplastic crisis in the clothing and textile industries
- Natural fibre solutions from sustainable sources
- Meet the experts that can make your products biodegradable, compostable, and easily recycled
- Close the loop on a circular economy and reuse discarded clothing and textiles
- Eliminate single-use and hard to recycle plastics
- Reduce plastic wastage through design and manufacturing processes
- Find alternative, highly sustainable materials sourced from natural feedstocks
- Improve recyclability
- Increase upcycling of packaging materials
Travel & Catering
Recycling & Waste Management