Enquire About Exhibiting
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITOR PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Exhibition booth
- Extra visibility throughout our marketing
- Ability to present and distribute your marketing material to attendees during and after the event
- Exhibitor listing and details on our website
Exhibiting at Plastic Waste Free World is simple and straight forward, if you are looking to promote your company or services you can contact our sales team directly on:
+44 1483 330 018
Alternatively you can fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly to discuss your options.
Hear over 100+ expert presentations from companies already adopting sustainable and circular approaches that are helping contribute to tackling the global plastic pollution crisis.
Gain the latest research to help eliminate single-use plastics throughout your supply chain and discover more natural and re-usable alternatives.
Discover the next-generation of highly sustainable materials, technologies, and manufacturing solutions. Plus, meet the companies behind the latest innovations helping to create environmentally friendly products made from natural bio-based materials that are more easily recycled, compostable and biodegradable.
Exchange knowledge and network with more than 3,000+ sustainability leaders from some of the world’s largest international organisations working to reduce their dependence on fossil fuel-based plastics.
Industries in attendance include:
Any business looking to reduce the environmental impact of plastics in their supply chain should attend this event. However, the following industries are particularly recommended to attend:
Retail & Consumer Goods
- Eliminating single-use plastics throughout your supply chain
- Lower plastic usage in packaging and delivery
- How to increase recyling rates
- Find plastic-free alternatives for the food and drink industry
- Eliminate unecessary and single-use plastics
- Improve recyling and upcycling rates of food and beverage products
Automotive & Transport
- Next-generation ultra-light weight biocomposites for automotive and transportation applications
- Cost-effective natural fibres and natural fibre-reinforced materials for vehicle interiors
- Increase use of recycled materials
- New component design and manufacturing solutions to improve recyclability of vehicles
Clothing & Textiles
- Innovative solutions to tackle the microplastic crisis in the clothing and textile industries
- Natural fibre solutions from sustainable sources
- Meet the experts that can make your products biodegradable, compostable, and easily recycled
- Close the loop on a circular economy and reuse discarded clothing and textiles
- Eliminate single-use and hard to recycle plastics
- Reduce plastic wastage through design and manufacturing processes
- Find alternative, highly sustainable materials sourced from natural feedstocks
- Improve recyclability
- Increase upcycling of packaging materials
Travel & Catering
Recycling & Waste Management